- Coronavirus: County Broadband responds to UK government’s announcement of new restrictions
An update from County Broadband on Coronavirus
- Budget reaction: County Broadband comments on £5bn for rural broadband
County Broadband’s response to broadband announcement in the budget
- Full-fibre broadband on its way to 14 villages near Diss and Thetford – with many more urged not to miss out
14 villages near Diss and Thetford have signed up to Hyperfast broadband
- Revealed: 13 Essex villages could miss out on new lightning fast full-fibre broadband network
Thirteen villages in rural Essex are on the cusp of securing UK-leading full-fibre broadband
- Boost for full-fibre broadband in rural South Cambridgeshire
County Broadband has announced it is commencing the rollout of new full-fibre networks in South Cambridgeshire
- Safer Internet Day 2020: 5 quick ways to improve online security from Essex tech specialists amid ‘complacency’ warnings
Five steps to improve online security and protect your information on Safer Internet Day (February 11)
- Top tech tips for improving your online security
Don’t be complacent. Here are our top tips and advice on what you can do today to help get cyber-secure in 2020.
- Four reasons why you need Hyperfast full-fibre broadband in 2020
With the need for speed and demand for data set to grow at exponential rates this decade, here are four reasons why you need Hyperfast future-ready full-fibre broadband in 2020.
- County Broadband passes 10,000 customer milestone
10,000 homes and businesses across Essex and Norfolk have pledged to have full-fibre broadband installed in their village.