- Why Augmented Reality needs FTTP to realise its true potential
June 2019: Seeing is believing. Yet in the case of Augmented Reality (AR), another emerging cutting-edge technology set to transform our lives, only if the right infrastructure exists.
- Full stream ahead! Why Netflix, Amazon Prime and co are destined to pull the plug on traditional TV
May 2019: With so much uncertainty disrupting our lives in 2019, from Brexit and climate change to Game of Thrones’ tainted legacy, it’s perhaps reassuring to be certain of something in the future: the unabated growth and dominance of online streaming.
- New survey highlights extent of broadband frustration among households in East Anglia
May 2019: The majority of rural households are regularly frustrated with slow broadband speeds and confused over the type of service they should be receiving, according to a new survey by Essex based specialist broadband provider County Broadband.
- Superfast broadband mythbuster – why Ultrafast full fibre is leading the digital charge
April 2019 The UK has finally got the memo. The future of broadband, our fourth indispensable utility, lies in ultrafast full fibre, underpinned by scalable, reliable, future-ready and lightning-fast networks. Not with existing green roadside cabinets.
- Major expansion for Essex-based broadband company
April 2019 Specialist rural broadband provider, County Broadband, has doubled the number of employees and is anticipating a 50-strong workforce by the end of year.
- Work begins to connect Cornish Hall End to County Broadband’s full fibre ultrafast network
April 2019 Construction has begun to bring some of the UK’s fastest internet speeds to a rural village near Braintree – one of the first in Essex to receive ultrafast full fibre broadband.
- What to Look out For when Buying Broadband
Feb 2019 Broadband is an essential part of our everyday lives and internet speeds can affect the price of a property. So, what should you look out for and consider when buying broadband?
- County Broadband receives £46million investment to supercharge rural ultrafast broadband
Feb 2019 Following a £46m investment from Aviva Investors, County Broadband is commencing the roll out of its ultrafast full fibre broadband network across villages in the East of England
- County Broadband brings fibre to Broughton in Cambridgeshire
June 2018 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband Provider County Broadband has delivered its latest full-fibre broadband network to the Cambridgeshire village of Broughton.