- Comment: Reaction to Labour Party’s free broadband pledge
County Broadband reacts to the Labour Party’s free full fibre broadband pledge, announced today.
- Hyperfast five-fold business growth for County Broadband
We’re set to achieve a five-fold increase in our workforce in 2019 and have ambitious plans to become a “major player” in the UK’s growing technology sector.
- Full fibre broadband plans stepped up in Diss and Thetford villages
More public meetings have been announced in Diss and Thetford villages in Norfolk earmarked to connect to our growing full fibre broadband network.
- 35 villages are on their way to getting future-ready fibre
We’re delighted to announce we anticipate that main build works will start in 26 villages between October this year and January 2020.
- Schools and village halls offered free access to full fibre broadband
Rural schools and community halls in Essex and Norfolk will be offered free next-generation full fibre broadband in villages which approve unique rollout plans.
- Full fibre construction starts in Essex villages to deliver hyperfast broadband
September 2019: Construction to bring full fibre broadband to rural Essex has started after 30 villages gave the go-ahead this summer, specialist internet service provider County Broadband has announced.
- Gamers deserve future-ready fibre
September 12th is Video Games Day, a day dedicated to learning about the history of video games and is celebrated by people playing their favourite video games with their family and friends.
- Boris Johnson must deliver full fibre broadband pledge
July 2019: Following the announcement today that Boris Johnson is set to become Prime Minister after winning the Conservative leadership election, Lloyd Felton, chief executive of County Broadband, has issued the following statement.